The Best Carpet Selection in Lafayette
Give your home a beautiful and cozy look with the help of carpet flooring in Lafayette, LA. When looking for a carpet store, make The Floor Trader of Lafayette the one you look at first, because we have the skills and experience to help you pick the perfect flooring for your house. We carry a large selection of carpet products that up the look and appeal of your home. Whether you are adding new carpets to your bedroom or want to create a warm and cozy environment in your living room, we have the carpet that best suits your needs. Regardless of your home’s décor or color palette, you are bound to find the perfect style of carpet at our flooring store.
Types of Carpet
Whether you need a tough carpet that holds up to pets and kids, or wants to make a statement with an eye-catching pattern, we carry many carpet types to choose from. When making the investment in new floors, we help you decide on the carpet texture, pattern, color, and cut that best suits your home’s demands. Learn more about our carpet selection:
- Berber is a unique carpet style with a soft and cushioned feeling underfoot. Berber carpets can be found in many different pile heights and can be constructed as multi-level or level-loop carpets. The natural strength and ability to hide dirt and debris in high-traffic areas make Berber carpets one of the market’s most versatile and popular carpeting.
- Frieze carpets offer a plush feeling when you walk on them. It is well known for being silky and smooth to the touch and for its resiliency against stains and dirt. With its knotted appearance, this carpet can bring great texture to your home.
- Loop carpets are made of uncut looped fibers, offering a surface level typically woven or tufted. Cut-loop carpets are made of fibers that are straight and have been cut. This design gives cut-loop carpets a snag-free consistency that is desired for pet- and kid-friendly homes. These styles offer a homey, casual look that quickly hides imprints.
- Patterned carpets make fantastic statement pieces for your home and will leave any guest in awe. Patterns on carpets are created using a process similar to printing on paper, such as flatbed or rotary screen printing. This is an excellent option if you want to add a bold and beautiful pattern to your room.
- Saxony carpets are a luxurious option resistant to shading, wear, and traffic marks. Saxony carpets are cut-pile carpets that add an opulent feel to any space.
Carpet Tiles For Commercial Properties
Carpet tiles are a great option for commercial spaces with heavy foot traffic. Carpet tiles can be used as an alternative to wall-to-wall carpets and offer easy installation. They are also easy to remove and replace when damage or an accident occurs. Modern carpet tiles are durable and able to withstand the abuse of high-traffic areas. On top of that, it provides natural sound absorption, so you don’t have to worry about hearing every footstep from people walking around your building. Whether you have a two-bedroom home or an office with 200 employees, we can handle all your carpet installation needs. It is important to have professionals do the job, so it is done right the first time. No job is too big or small for our experts.
The Many Benefits of Carpet
There’s nothing like the cozy feeling of carpet flooring under your feet and the touch of warmth it offers your entire home. Our Hickory customers choose a carpet not only for its comfort but also for its design versatility and many functional benefits. Luckily, you do not have to break the bank to attain your desired carpet flooring. We make a point to carry carpet products that are affordable, easy to install, and last for decades. Learn more about carpet’s great benefits:
- Hides dirt and wear
- Withstands heavy foot traffic over time
- Quick and simple cleaning & maintenance
- A variety of beautiful designs, colors, and textures
- Stain and water resistant
- Added insulation and soundproofing
- Comfortable and soft feeling underfoot
Make Your House Feel More Like a Home with Our Area Rugs
If you don’t intend to sell your house, carpet and rugs can make the environment feel more like home. There is nothing like a cozy area rug to tie the room together. They keep warmth in the room during the winter, giving you a relaxing surface to lie on the floor and adding color and style to any room. We offer a wide selection of rugs to choose from at our store. Visit us today and find the perfect selection for your home.
If you want simple flooring to clean and requires little maintenance, carpet is a great option. Withstanding heavy wear and daily use, the carpet is easily cleaned with a quick vacuum. Children and pets’ spills and accidents are no match for our quality carpet products. To keep your carpet looking brand new for the entirety of its lifespan, follow these simple steps:
- Vacuum once a week or more to remove dirt and debris
- Spot clean any spills with a manufacturer-recommended carpet cleaner
- Opt for a professional carpet cleaning once a year to remove deep stains and refresh your carpet fibers
Professional Carpet Installation
When it comes to installing new carpet, you want to ensure you work with installers that do the job right the first time. Professionally installed floors require precise measurements and cuts to make them look right. Our priority is to help you save as much money as possible without sacrificing quality. Once you select and purchase your carpet, consider choosing a professional installation team from our network to complete the job. The Floor Trader of Lafayette can refer you to a list of installers in the area that will ensure your floor plan looks amazing and lasts for years. You’ll never face hidden costs when you receive a formal written quote from one of our referrals. Don’t stress over the hassle of DIY installation when you can let an expert work around your schedule for a smooth process from start to finish.
Contact us to learn more about our carpet selection. We proudly serve customers in Lafayette, LA, and the surrounding communities.